Are You Ready to Quit?
Atrium Health cares about the health and well-being of ALL teammates and has committed to a tobacco free environment at all locations. If you are ready to quit tobacco, please utilize these cessation resources.
Tobacco Cessation Programs and Opportunities
Greater Charlotte Teammates – Be Tobacco Free
Atrium Health offers Greater Charlotte teammates group classes for those who want to quit tobacco and stay tobacco free.
Classes will cover:
- Preparing to quit
- Re-learn life without tobacco
- Coping with tobacco use urges
- Staying tobacco-free once you have reached your goal
Our Be Tobacco Free classes
- Are free to attend
- Include three to four 60-minute sessions, virtual or in person
- Are led by a tobacco treatment specialist who helps with developing individual plans
- Mondays | September 11, 18, & 25 at 1:30 p.m. Stanly County
- Tuesdays | September 5, 19, & 26 at noon CCC
To register or learn more, email BeTobaccoFree@AtriumHealth.org or call 844-375-9355.
Atrium Health Floyd Teammates – Quit Today
Cigna’s Quit Today Tobacco Cessation program helps you get and stay tobacco free.
- Develop a personal “quit plan” that’s right for you
- Virtual and telephonic options available