Based on the unique patient population and challenges in each job, you are required to pass a health assessment as a condition of employment. Your offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment screenings, including but not limited to background checks, education and employment verifications, licensure verification and health assessment.
Your Offer of Employment is contingent upon successful completion of the following:
- New Teammate Onboarding in CORE Connect – Access your new teammate onboarding checklist tasks.
- Health Assessment – Know what to expect at your new teammate health assessment, including the paperwork you may need to bring with you.
- Note: You may be required to take your teammate badge photograph at that time.
- Background Check
You will receive a communication upon successful completion of all pre-employment requirements to confirm your Orientation date.
Before Your Appointments
- Prior to your Health Assessment, complete the following tasks in CORE Connect:
- Complete the online I-9 Form
- Complete your Health History form
- The in-person Health Assessment may take up to 1.5 hours each to complete
- Be on time to your appointments. Rescheduling of these appointments may delay your Orientation date
- Do not bring children to your appointment. If a child is brought to an appointment, for his/her safety and well-being, your appointment will be rescheduled for a later time, which could delay your Orientation date
- Take time to review the Orientation page, so you are prepared for your day of new teammate orientation.
1. New Teammate Onboarding in CORE Connect
CORE Connect is how new teammates access their pre-hire/onboarding checklist. As a new teammate, use this checklist to complete tasks necessary to begin employment. You will receive CORE Connect log in information via email from your Talent Acquisition partner.
2. Health Assessment
What to Bring
Your new teammate health assessment will consist of the following:
- Drug screen
- Confirmation of immunization history
- Review of Health History Form
- Tuberculosis / TB Skin Test
- Medical statement review (if applicable)
- Employment eligibility verification (review of I-9 form and supporting documents)
- Please come prepared to take your Atrium Health ID Badge photo
If you need to reschedule your Health Assessment, contact your HR Associate directly.
3. Background Check
Within 24 hours of receiving your Atrium Health offer of employment, you will receive an email from Sterling from firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the background check process.