2022 Financial Well-Being
Why does a focus on financial well-being matter?
Financial Health impacts all areas of your health – including your physical and personal health. All teammates are encouraged to participate in financial education to improve their financial health.
Planning your retirement is an important part of your financial well-being. Become familiar with your career stage and Atrium Health’s retirement savings plans. For retirement plan tutorials, guidelines to save based on your career stage, FAQs and more, visit the Retirement page below based on your work location:
Financial Education Opportunities
Financial Well-Being On-Demand Webinars
On-Demand Webinars are available at your convenience, any time, from any device.
Greater Charlotte teammates
704-631-1500, choose Option 1
Join a Yammer Conversation
Find information on saving and your Atrium Health Retirement Plans.
Resources that support your physical, financial and personal health?
One-on-One Rx is a service designed to provide free medication reviews for members of a LiveWELL Health Plan. One-on-One Rx is a team of Atrium Health pharmacy professionals who are experts in the LiveWELL Pharmacy Plan and CarolinaCARE Pharmacy. Our pharmacists strive to maintain and enhance therapeutic outcomes while saving our teammates money on their prescriptions.
- Individualized assessment of medication regimens
- Education and counseling on medications
- Collaboration with the patient and communication with the provider for recommendations on therapeutic and/or cost-effective alternatives
- Resource referral to financial assistance for medications, if applicable
Appointments are conducted each week on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 8:30AM – 4:30PM. To request an appointment, contact the One-on-One Rx pharmacist by e-mail at Oneononerx@carolinashealthcare.org
About One-on-One Rx Appointments:
- Appointments may be completed by phone call from the pharmacist
- To qualify for a One-on-One Rx consultation, teammates must be on at least one chronic medication and have at least one chronic condition.
- One-on-One Rx appointments are available year-round to provide consultation as therapies may change.
- Dependents over 18 years old wishing to conduct a One-on-One Rx consultation must schedule their own appointment time.
- The CarolinaCARE Price Estimator Tool is available on the CarolinaCARE website to help calculate approximate medication costs before your session.
- Castlight Cost Estimator is another useful tool which can aid in checking your accumulation towards your deductible (Greater Charlotte region only).
- Some teammates may already be on the most optimal and cost effective regimens, therefore the pharmacist may not have any further recommendations.
- See all CarolinaCARE prescription plan documents at https://www.carolinacarerx.org/forms.
Advance Directives tell your doctors and your loved ones what you want them to do if something happens to you and you are unable to speak for yourself. The goal of this webinar is to help you understand the importance of Advance
Directives (a legal form, which can include a healthcare power of attorney and living will), to find resources needed and identify next steps to establishing your own Advance Directive.
The available webinars include:
Additional Resources for Financial Well-Being