Teammate Day at Carowinds is back! However, this time you’ll have an entire week to take advantage of discounted ticket prices! Atrium Health Teammates will be able to get discounted Carowinds tickets from August 14 – August 20.
Tickets will cost $34 for teammates and this price also includes parking fees! You can also visit Carowinds.com; click on the Promotions button and enter “atriumhealthproud” as the promotion code.
Make sure you get your tickets today!
Navicent Teammates also have an opportunity to have some fun. From now through October 30 teammates can get discounted Six Flags tickets. Don’t delay! Purchase your tickets today!
Frequently Asked Questions (Carowinds)
- Do I need to buy tickets for my kids?
Yes. $34 is the best deal for kids 3 years old and older. Kids 2 years old and under receive free admission into Carowinds.
- Can I buy tickets for friends and family members who are not Atrium Health teammates?
Yes! You can even give them the code and they can purchase the tickets themselves. Feel free to share the code!
- Do I need to be at the gate as an Atrium Health teammate to let my friends or family in?
No, they can get in as long as they have their tickets.
- Are there any other dates available for discounted tickets?
Discounted tickets are only valid and available for one day from August 14-20.
- Are these discounted tickets going to be available at the Main Gate of Carowinds?
No, but you can purchase tickets the day-of on your computer or smartphone and redeem them that day.
- Is parking included in the ticket price?
- Is the water park included in the ticket price?
- I have a season pass but my friend or family member doesn’t, can I use my pass and they use a discounted ticket?
- Can I visit for more than one day?
Sure. You are able to visit any of the listed days as long as you purchase a ticket for each date.
- Can I upgrade my ticket to a 2022 season pass?
Yes, there is an upgrade special that can be purchased in the park that day.
If you have other questions, please email Joe Forquer, or reach him by calling 704-631-0312.