Atrium Health Colleges, including Cabarrus College of Health Sciences and Carolinas College of Health Sciences, offer excellent educational options for teammates who seek to advance their careers or change career direction within the healthcare field.
Cabarrus College of Health Sciences
Located in Concord, NC, on the campus of Atrium Health Cabarrus, Cabarrus College of Health Sciences offers affordable, quality healthcare education, with special perks for Atrium Health teammates, including:
- Fast-track application process: No application fee, essay or references required
- Atrium Health Loan Forgiveness: Can be repaid with service at Atrium Health) available for many programs
- Atrium Health Educational Assistance: Financial reimbursement for approved academic and continuing education. Amount: $1,500/year for certificates and individual courses; $3,000/year for associate, bachelor’s and master’ degrees.
- Spark Program: Teammates earning $45,000 or less are now eligible to use $1,500 of their Educational Assistance (EdAssist) benefit to take college-level courses (on campus or virtual) up to 12 credit hours (usually four classes) towards a degree or certificate. *Remaining balance can be used towards books, supplies, etc.*
- Atrium Health Teammate Dependent Scholarship: For new, full-time students who are dependents of Atrium Health teammates. Amount - $1,000
- Other scholarships include multiple need- and merit-based scholarships for transfer students and a second bachelor’s degree tuition discount.
- Cabarrus College is now enrolling! The college accepts applications on a rolling basis until programs are full, with priority given to applications received by:
- January 1: for fall enrollment.
- October 1: for spring enrollment.
To learn more, please visit CabarrusCollege.edu to plan a visit, attend an online information session or schedule a 1:1 online session with an admissions counselor. Contact Admissions@CabarrusCollege.edu or call 704-403-1556 or more information.
For teammates who wish to move into a clinical or community health position, Cabarrus College offers the following one- to four-year programs:
For teammates who wish to build on a previous degree to advance their careers, enhance their clinical skills or move into a management, education or leadership position, Cabarrus College offers the following programs:
Carolinas College of Health Sciences
Located in Charlotte, NC, Carolinas College is a public, non-profit college offers expert faculty with a supportive, small school feel. Our students consistently have high licensure and certification pass rates well above national averages. We’ve been nationally recognized for the value we provide to our students. Special perks are offered for Atrium Health teammates including:
- 25% tuition discount for atrium teammates
- Atrium Health Loan Forgiveness (can be repaid with service at Atrium Health) available for many program
- Scholarships available for Atrium Health teammates seeking career advancement
Carolinas College is accepting applications now! To learn more, please visit CarolinasCollege.edu. To connect with our admissions team, contact Admissions@CCHSmail.org or call 704-355-5051.
For teammates interested in a new healthcare career, Carolinas College offers the following programs:
For teammates interested in advancing their current healthcare or professional careers, Carolinas College offers the following programs and courses: