Across Advocate Health – whether you’re in Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina, South Carolina, Wisconsin, or Alabama – we have had long-standing traditions of supporting our communities through teammate giving programs. Last year alone, teammates gave more than $9 million, proving that regardless of which region or market you call home, giving is an integral part of how we help patients, neighbors and teammates live fully.
As a nonprofit organization, Advocate Health works to expand access to care, address social problems, enhance patient experience, enable innovation, provide learning opportunities for physicians and nurses and so much more.
This year, Advocate Health’s Midwest and Southeast regions are collaborating to expand our philanthropic impact. Advocate Health Gives, our 2023-2024 teammate giving program, will take place Sept. 12 to Oct. 23. All gifts, large and small, matter. Collectively, our dollars have a positive and meaningful impact.
Learn more about how you can participate in Advocate Health Gives in the way that is most meaningful to you. A variety of charitable options are available across the Enterprise.
Key Things to Know
- This is the same program that was previously called the Team Member Giving Program.
- Please make a gift today to an Advocate Charitable Foundation or Aurora Health Care Foundation or community partner that is important to you.
- You can call 877-447-1527, email AAH-TeammateGiving@aah.org, or go online at AAH.YourCause.com right now to give.
Key Things to Know
- All teammates across the Southeast Region will now be able to give through an easy-to-use online pledge system. You can choose between a one-time pledge or per-pay-period payroll deduction, plus an additional option to make your gift recur annually.
- Each market has organizations you can contribute to that support local programs that align with our mission and social impact priorities.
- Advocate Heath Gives does not replace the ability for teammates to support their local foundation campaigns throughout the year.
- Atrium Health teammates can give online. (If you are not on-site or using always on VPN, you will need to access this link via GoRemote.)
- The giving program previously called Atrium Health Gives is now part of Advocate Health Gives.
Causes You Can Support with Your Contribution
- United Way (United Ways in NC, SC, and select United Ways in Georgia)
- Arts & Culture (Specific arts council partners in NC and SC)
- Caregiver Heroes Teammate Emergency Care Fund (Supports Atrium Health teammates across the Southeast)
- Foundations and Philanthropy (select charitable funds that support Atrium Health locations and programs)