For Greater Charlotte Region Teammates | Navicent Teammates, visit this page.
At Atrium Health, your compensation is more than just your pay. It includes your benefits, paid time off and a variety of other perks. For the majority of teammates, the compensation program consists of performance-based annual salary adjustments and incentive pay programs, including:
- Pay for Performance rewards teammates with an annual base increase based on individual performance/contribution
- Performance Plus Incentive Award recognizes and rewards teammates for commitment to the system mission and vision, and for achieving superior clinical quality and performance excellence results. Payout based on enterprise results in the areas of Quality and Safety, Patient Experience and Financial.
Teammates, visit PeopleConnect for more information about our Compensation programs. If you are outside the Atrium Health network, you must log in to GoRemote. If you need help setting up GoRemote, start here.
Other spot recognition rewards are available on the Recognition and Rewards Platform, such as:
- Good Catch rewards an act of detecting and preventing a potentially harmful event before it harms a patient, teammate or visitor
- Pinnacle Award recognizes, rewards and honors the accomplishments of teammates who demonstrate extraordinary attention to our Commitments: belong, work as one, trust, innovate and excellence
- Living Our Commitments, formerly known as Values in Action, recognizes meaningful actions demonstrated by teammates across the organization
Visit the Recognition & Rewards Platform for more information.