For Greater Charlotte Region Teammates | Navicent Teammates, visit this page.
Prior to Enrollment
Before you enroll, complete these tasks
- Check that spouse/dependent information is complete and accurate. Use the Add or Update Dependent Contact Information job aid to help you complete this task.
- Update answers to questions regarding smoker/tobacco usage, working spouse coverage, and enrollment in governmental plans, such as Medicare, Medicaid and Tricare.
Check that beneficiary information is complete and accurate. Use the How to Add or Update Beneficiaries Job Aid to help you complete this task.
- Log in to CORE Connect
- Click Me
- Select Personal Information
- Select Personal Details
- Select Demographic Info
- Click on the pencil icon to edit answers to these questions
- When finished editing, click Submit in top right corner
Review the 2022 Greater Charlotte Benefits Guide.
- Use the Health Plan Decision Support Tool to find the right health plan for you.
- Consider how much to save in your Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Consider voluntary benefits you may want to purchase.
- Did you know that you can increase your supplemental life insurance by one level at Open Enrollment with no medical exams?
Ready to Enroll?
Open Enrollment has been extended to Sunday, November 7.
Complete 2022 Benefits Enrollment in CORE Connect.
For step-by-step instructions, review the Job Aid – Enroll in My Benefits to complete your enrollment.
Print or save a copy of your Benefits Confirmation Summary
In CORE Connect.
- Click the Benefits tile.
- Then click the Your Benefits tile.
- On the Select a Benefit screen:
- Ensure the See Benefits as of Date or Event drop-down menu has Open Enrollment selected.
- In the top right corner of the page, click the Print Benefits Summary Confirmation button.
- A PDF file opens. Review the information in the PDF for accuracy.
- Save a copy of the PDF to your computer or print a copy for your reference later.
After You Enroll
Visit the Mobile Apps for Teammates page on PeopleConnect for information on how to download the following mobile apps: MedCost, MyAtriumHealth, Bank of America HSA, Atrium Teammates App
- Provide consent for online paperless delivery of your W-2. Follow the instructions on the W-2 Information page on PeopleConnect
- Visit the Retirement page to review retirement plan contribution rate, investment elections and beneficiaries on the Empower Retirement site
- Register for Castlight, and download the mobile app
- Review your payslip after the effective date of benefits, to ensure your benefit elections are reflected correctly
*Extension of Certain Timeframes for Employee Benefits Plans, Participants, and Beneficiaries Affected by the COVID-19 Outbreak
During these challenging times of the COVID-19 National Emergency, the IRS has relaxed rules around timeframes for submitting certain benefit elections and changes. The timeframes are extended beginning March 1, 2020 until sixty (60) days after the announced end of the National Emergency.
Examples of extended timeframes include submitting benefit changes due to a Qualifying Life Event and electing COBRA continuation coverage.
Announcement from: Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service, 26 CFR Part 54
Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration, 29 CFR Parts 2560 and 2590