Welcome to Atrium Health! As a newly hired teammate, you must enroll in your benefits within the first 31 days. Use the information on this page to assist you in the benefits enrollment process.
In CORE Connect, start on the Me screen then click the Benefits tile. Once in the Benefits section, click People to Cover tile to add, edit or remove your dependents.
1. In CORE Connect, start on the Me screen, then click the Your Benefits tile.
2. In the top section of the Benefits page, click the Make Changes button to enroll in benefits as a new hire.
3. In the top right of the screen, click the Continue button.
4. You should see the Atrium Health Benefits Program page.
a. To the right of Medical Coverage, click the Edit button to elect benefits.
b. On the Medical Coverage screen, use the browser scroll bar on the right side of the screen to scroll down the page.
c. In the Medical Coverage section, select the benefit plan option that is right for you.
d. Once you’ve made your medical coverage election, use the browser scroll bar on the right side of the screen to continue scrolling down the page.
e. Continue reviewing available benefit plan options. Select the options that are right for you.
f. When finished on the Medical Coverage page, at the top right of the page, click the Continue button.
5. The next Atrium Health Benefits Program page displays more benefit options.
a. Scroll the page to review the list and select the options that are right for you.
b. If you want to enroll in benefits listed on this page, click the Edit button to the right of each benefit.
c. Once finished, click the Submit button at the top right of the page.
6. The Atrium Health Benefits Program Confirmation page should display. You will see a confirmation message that your benefits elections were submitted.
Your Core Benefits include:
Your Additional Benefits include:
NOTE: Teammates with at least 30 standard hours per week are automatically enrolled in the Basic Life Insurance (at 1.5 times teammate salary), Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurances. Plans vary for monthly-paid teammates.
Teammates who are at least 18 years of age and work in positions classified with at least 16 hours per week are eligible to participate in the 401(k) Retirement Plan after three months of service. Teammates will be automatically enrolled with a pretax contribution of 3% of salary each pay period. (Atrium Health will match 75% of the first 4% teammates save and 50% of the next 2% of pay, making the total maximum match 4% of pay. To receive the full 4% match, teammates must save 6% of pay through the Plan.)