At Atrium Health, your compensation is more than just your pay. It includes your benefits, paid time off and a variety of other perks. For the majority of teammates, the compensation program consists of performance-based annual salary adjustments and incentive pay programs, including:
- Pay for Performance rewards teammates with an annual base increase based on individual performance/contribution
- Performance Plus Incentive Award recognizes and rewards teammates for commitment to the system mission and vision, and for achieving superior clinical quality and performance excellence results
- Key Engagement Award Program (KEAP) is a spot reward program that recognizes eligible teammates who exhibit outstanding performance and/or make a significant contribution to our system
Teammates, visit PeopleConnect for more information about our Compensation programs. If you are outside the Atrium Health network, you must log in to GoRemote. If you need help setting up GoRemote, start here.
Other spot recognition rewards are available on the Recognition and Rewards Platform, such as:
- Good Catch rewards an act of detecting and preventing a potentially harmful event before it harms a patient, teammate or visitor
- Pinnacle Award recognizes, rewards and honors the accomplishments of teammates who demonstrate extraordinary attention to our Core Values of Caring, Commitment, Integrity and Teamwork
- Values in Action recognizes meaningful actions demonstrated by teammates across the organization
Visit the Recognition & Rewards Platform for more information.